ERP System for Chemical Manufacturing
What are the Challenges in Chemical Manufacturing in Philippines & Southeast Asia?
Today specialty chemicals manufacturers in the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and other South East Asian countries are faced with complex challenges, like: material pricing fluctuations, economic uncertainty, low profit margins, and frequently changing environmental and governmental regulations. Above all, optimizing management of hazardous chemicals makes the process more complex for manufacturers. As a result, they are constantly looking for ERP for chemicals as a specialized high performance sustainable solution.
A chemical ERP assists them with many things, including quality control at various stages, batch production with traceability, new product development, contract manufacturing, and meeting myriad compliance requirements, among others.
Would you like to learn more about our Chemical ERP Software?
Industry-Specific Chemical Manufacturing ERP Software
Full featured chemical ERP software in Southeast Asia - BatchMaster ERP for Specialty Chemicals is an end-to-end ERP solution that helps manufacturers manage numerous formulas, execute innovation based on physical property analysis, determine profitable costing, meet multiple packaging requirements, assure quality, and meet compliance. Also, meeting the needs of contract manufacturing is easy with this ERP for chemical industry.
Essential ERP Modules for Chemical Manufacturing Industry
Key Features of ERP Software for Chemical Industry
BatchMaster chemical ERP system is designed with number of essential features, like:
- Formula Security to Support Intellectual Property Rights
- Supports OSHA, EPA, ISO, DOT Compliance Requirements
- Supports REACH, Chemicals Act, GxP Guidelines, GLP Directive, GHS
- HAZMAT Bills of Lading, VOC, and SARA Reporting
- Bi-directional Lot Traceability
- Vendor Approval and Management
- Stability Testing
- Non-Conformance and CAPA
- Complete Traceability and Costing of By and Co-Products
- Customizable COA (Certificate of Analysis) Reports
- Formula Design Based on Physical Properties
- Separate Costing of Formula and Packaging Materials
- New Product Development and Its Costing
- Warehouse Management
- Shelf Life/Expiration Date Support
- Supports Multiple Units Of Measure
- Make-To-Stock and Make-To-Order Operations
- Material Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Material Requirement Panning (MRP)
- HMIS Support for Safety of Workers
Business Benefits of ERP for Chemical Manufacturers
BatchMaster ERP for chemical manufacturing offers following benefits:
- BatchMaster chemical industry software effectively helps to meet regulatory requirements
- Being a chemical ERP software, BatchMaster ERP supports new product development
- Auto calculation to scale up production can be easy with chemical formulation software
- Re-formulation based on potency and physical properties is another striking benefit of BatchMaster ERP for chemicals.
- Real-time information for pro-active decision making
- Improve customer service levels to retain and gain customer base
- Increase margins and profitability
- Assure 'greener' products
Ms. Tiffany Ngkaion, Project ManagerDavies Paints, Philippines
Mr. Minsung Kim,Head, ERP System, Dong-A Pharmaceutical
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.