ERP Software for Food and Beverages industry
What are the Challenges to Food & Beverage Manufacturing in Philippines & Southeast Asia?
The Southeast Asian region possesses a significant chunk of worldwide Food manufacturing. Such a vast manufacturing centre deals with different sets of challenges, which includes changing customer demands, increasing globalization, innovation in products, season-specific demands, narrow profit margins, cut-throat competition, etc. Ranging from bulk manufacturing to short cycle production, industries in Southeast Asia need to serve the dual purpose of meeting demands and maintaining superior quality. Moreover, stringent food safety compliance adds more to the complexities. In such a scenario, manufacturing can’t be imagined without a Food ERP Software by Southeast Asian industries.
Would you like to learn more about our Food ERP Software?
Why Food & Beverage manufacturers require customizable ERP software?
With an aim to serve recipe and formula-based manufacturers BatchMaster ERP for food and beverage industries has been designed. It is capable of improving and manging overall business processes. Backed with an experience of more than 30 years, this new age Food ERP for Southeast Asia understands the requirements and challenges faced by process manufacturers and gives them a platform to beat their competition. BatchMaster ERP for food production streamlines and automates critical manufacturing processes, such as Inventory, Product Development, Production Planning & Scheduling, Quality, Costing, Compliance, Accounting, Sales and Distribution. It is also empowered with robust dashboards and reporting tool.
Distinctive Features of ERP Software for Food & Beverages Industry
Below mentioned is the set of unique features possessed by an efficient ERP like BatchMaster –
- Management of formulas & recipes
- Costing of raw materials and packaging
- Lot traceability and lot recall
- Allergen Management
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Quality Assurance and control
- Supplier and vendor management
- Identify shelf-life of products
- Reporting adverse events and complaints
- Halal and Kosher Management
- Lot Strength
- Catch Weight
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
Business Benefits of Food ERP Software for Manufacturering Unit
BatchMaster ERP for food and Beverage industries offers a wide range of business benefits –
- This ERP for Food Processing units help businesses to follow current market trends
- It offers seamless customization that enables manufacturers to make changes and deliver products cheaper and faster than competitors.
- It helps manufactures follow changing food safety regulations and compliance
- Empowers businesses to gain control over costing by reducing wastage and optimizing the raw materials to the fullest
- Ensure quality and safety of products and deliver them at right time and right place
- Gain customer loyalty and increase consumer retention
- This ERP software for food processing helps achieve maximum operational efficiency and highest productivity
- Gives complete control over the business processes by accessing real-time data of production, sales and distribution.
- It allows manufacturers to forecast sales orders and converting orders into production plan
Mr. Guidon I Dela CruzOwner, Filbake Food Corporation, Philippines
Ms. Shima Abi Khallad, Operations ManagerNaturz Group, Malaysia
Ms. Nwet Kyu Kyu, Head, IT & project In-chargePremium Distribution, Myanmar
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.