ERP Software for Paint and Coatings Industry
Major Challenges Faced by Paint & Coating manufacturing in Philippines & Southeast Asia
Increasing material costs, strict environmental regulations, relocation of production and research establishments to Asia, and extensive market saturation in western industrial nations are few of the challenges that paint and coating manufacturers in Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and other South East Asian countries are facing. Moreover, multiple packaging requirements of numerous OTC products on retail side makes the process more complex. To be successful, manufacturers need to offer cost-effective, innovative, customized, greener, and environment friendly products. The best way to achieve it is implementing ERP software for paint industry that brings automation and control over entire process.
Paint ERP allows the manufacturer to take data-driven decisions regarding critical business metrics and KPIs. The benefits derived from ERP translate into profitability and competitive advantage.
Would you like to learn more about our Paint ERP Software?
How Does ERP Software helps Paint Manufactures Industry?
Tailor-made ERP for paint and coatings, BatchMaster ERP helps manufacturers to develop innovative, cost effective and environmentally safe products. Using BatchMaster ERP for paint industry, Southeast Asian manufacturers can meet volatile market demands and deliver fully assured high-quality product. Handling multi-level formula and printing GHS, SDS and other labels in a format mandated by law is also easy with the software. Moreover, BatchMaster ERP's robust bi-directional lot traceability feature boosts confidence of preparedness for any eventuality.
What Are the ‘Must-Have’ Features in a Paint Manufacturing ERP Software?
What Are the ‘Must-Have’ Features in A Paint and Coating ERP Software?
- Formula Security with Revision Controls
- Easy Reformulation Options for Product Development
- Separate Formula and Product Costing
- Lot Potency Calculation Support
- Sample and Quotation Management
- GHS Compliant SDS Reports & Labels
- HAZMAT Bills of Lading, VOC & SARA Reporting
- Bi-directional Lot Traceability
- Vendor Qualification and Management
- Quality Control as per cGMP Guidelines
- Non-Conformance and CAPA
- Complete Tracking and Accountability of Disposed By-products
- Customizable COA (Certificate of Analysis) Reports
- Warehouse Management
- Shelf Life/Expiration Dates
- Supports Multiple Units of Measure
- Make-to-stock and Make-to-order Operations
- Robust planning
- HMIS/WHMIS Support
Benefits of ERP for Paint & Coatings Manufacturing Industry
BatchMaster ERP software for paint manufacturing industry offers following benefits:
- Being a paint and coating ERP software, BatchMaster ERP accelerates new product development.
- Effectively meet regulatory requirements
- Quickly scale production
- Eliminate formulation complexities
- Smoother information flow across all departments
- Improve customer service levels to retain and gain customer base
- Increase margins and profitability
- Assure 'greener' products
Ms. Tiffany Ngkaion, Project ManagerDavies Paints, Philippines
Mr. Minsung Kim,Head, ERP System, Dong-A Pharmaceutical
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.