ERP Software for Pharmaceutical industry
What are the Major Challenges faced by Pharmaceutical industries in Southeast Asia?
Southeast Asia’s pharmaceutical manufacturers face numerous challenges including healthcare reforms, fluctuating market demands, and stringent regulatory pressures. Patients and regulators demand better quality care with lower costs and greater transparency.
Using pharma ERP software, South East Asian manufacturers can meet these complex business challenges and also, take a proactive approach towards compliance and product safety while responding to the current market scenarios. It is practically not possible for pharmaceutical manufacturers to carry out their operations without pharma ERP.
It is practically not possible for pharma manufacturers to run their operations without pharmaceutical ERP software.
Would you like to learn more about our Pharma ERP Software?
Why Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries Require ERP Software?
BatchMaster ERP for pharmaceuticals is a comprehensive and ready-to-use pharma ERP system in Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and other South East Asian countries. This pharmaceutical ERP helps manufacturers comply with cGMP norms, in addition to providing a simple cost-efficient process model.
Being pharma ERP, it thoroughly understands formulation management requirements and seamlessly integrates with your business processes to provide real-time information.
This way, BatchMaster ERP software for pharmaceuticals helps manufacturers simplify their all business operations and take proactive informed decision to outlast the competition.
Essential ERP Modules for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
Key Features of ERP Software for Pharma Manufacturing Industry
- Raw Material/Product Specifications
- Supplier Management and Qualification
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 Compliance
- Quality Control (QC)
- Quality Assurance (QA) as per cGMP norms
- Sampling Plan, Stability Testing
- Batch Monitoring Activities by Inspection Plan
- Electronic Execution of SOP’s by Inspection Checklist
- Electronic Batch Ticket and Electronic Weigh Sheet.
- Non-conformance (NC)
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Easy Material Substitutions
- Multiple Packaging of Same Formulation
- Manufacturing Batch Record (MBR)
- Shelf Life/Expiration Support
- Bi-directional Lot Traceability and Lot Recall
- Separate Granular Costing of Formula and Packaging Material
- Supports Contract Manufacturing
- Adverse Event / Complaint Reporting
- Allergen Management
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
Business Benefits of ERP Software for Pharma Industry
- Enhance the quality, consistency, and speed to deliver drugs to market
- Controls cost by reducing wastage, optimum material utilization and inventory management
- ERP for pharmaceutical manufacturing ensure 100% compliance with strict regulations.
- Eliminate risk by delivering safer, top-quality products at the right price and at the right time.
- Introduce new products to market faster and cheaper than competitors
- Helps take quicker preventive & corrective action
- Real-time batch monitoring helps in making accurate business decisions
- ERP for pharma industry helps manufacturer maintain formula secrecy
- Respond quickly to customer demands
- Smoothen operational process flow and enhance profits
- Pharma ERP solution offers end-to-end bi-directional traceability, from the raw material to the finished product.
Mr. Manzoor Quader,Assistant GM Finance, Eskayef Pharmaceuticals Limited
Mr. Minsung Kim,Head, ERP System, Dong-A Pharmaceutical
Ms. Nwet Kyu Kyu, Head, IT & project In-chargePremium Distribution, Myanmar
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.