BatchMaster ERP with Sage 50/100/200/300
Get stronger finance & streamlined business operations under one platform!
The BatchMaster ERP system, combined with Sage 50/100/200/300, is created specifically for the process manufacturers in Southeast Asia. It efficiently streamlines all the routine procedures without requiring you to abandon your long-used finance system. Do you still question your need for this?
Along with managing their financial data, process Manufacturers need to document and maintain their key business processes. To accomplish these activities all at once, manufacturers frequently drain major portion of their time and resources.
However, with the help of various modules that are incorporated in BatchMaster ERP for Sage 50/100/200/300, it’s easy to manage and streamline manufacturing processes including formulation, batch processing, quality control, material planning, sales, and purchasing while also handling finances.
Strengthen your business with the competent modules and unique features of BatchMaster ERP integrated with Sage financials
The integration of BatchMaster with Sage 50/100/200/300 helps organisations better manage their distribution, manufacturing, quality, compliance, and finance functions. There is a seamless, automatic and real-time connectivity between the AP, AR, and GL of more than 30 years of expertise with special features and capabilitiesand Sage 50/100/200/300 that does not require manual data uploads or downloads.
List of features that makes BatchMaster ERP with Sage 50/100/200/300 the best pick
- Offers true integration with Sage 50/100/200/300
- Sage 50/100/200/300 controls the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable/Payable, and Cashbook Modules, while BatchMaster ERP controls the Inventory, production Sales Order, Procurement and other Modules.
- Robust R&D and formulation capabilities
- Carries out "What-if" cost analysis to gain profits.
- Offers the Bill of Materials functionality.
- It is simple to prepare MSDS, Certificate of Analysis, and Lot Recall Letter/Report.
- Plans efficiently for materials and production
- Thorough inventory management
- Complete command over all accounting modules and important data
- 10. Full support for multiple languages and currencies
- Manages and controls hefty budgets
- Real-time and accurate financial data
- Updated sales data along with the outstanding balance
- Complete integration with banking services for complete bank reconciliation
- Creates an efficient cash flow system
- With several accounting and reporting tools, it ensures quick invoice entry, flexible money disbursement, and full cheque reconciliation
- Cycles from order-to-procurement and quotes-to-cash are carried out
Integrate. Extend. Excel.
Cloud Deployment Available
Give your small, mid-size, or large-scale businesses the power of our ‘Cloud ERP’ solutions, and enjoy the benefits of leveraging the cloud.
This is for all Sage PFW users in Southeast asia
With multiple offerings, such as predefined templates, role-based dashboards, multi-level hyperlinked transactions, and graphical displays with drag and drop functionality, BatchMaster ERP is the right choice. Moreover, it even offers predefined industry & operation specific templates. Reach us and learn how dozens of Sage using formula-based manufacturers have opted for our contemporary ERP integrated with Sage financials.
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.