ERP Software for Fashion Industry
What are the Challenges in Fashion Manufacturers in Philippines & Southeast Asia?
There has been a drastic transformation in the fashion industry of the Philippines in the past few decades. Technology has always been the center of this transformation and this is because of the rise of e-commerce. The era in which consumers could only purchase clothing at their local market has come to an end. Because of the importance of digital in their shopping experience, the customer has become the new king.
The biggest concerns for fashion manufacturers of the Philippines include responding to this new era of consumers and their constantly shifting needs, as well as maintaining strong brand value, sustainability, inventory, and improving efficiency, product quality, and agility.
And, so in order to meet the constantly evolving needs of the fashion industry, a dynamic suite of ERP for Fashion Industries in the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and other South East Asian countries is needed that can offer an end-to-end, out-of-the-box capability as well as improved insight into the business, which is completely impractical with manual methods.
Would you like to learn more about our Fashion ERP Software?
Why Tailor-made Fashion Manufacturing ERP Software is Needed?
BatchMaster ERP for Fashion in Southeast Asia is a dynamic software solution customized to the fashion industry's ever-changing demands. A thorough and flexible solution that gives manufacturers the capabilities they need to effectively manage the entire fashion supply chain.
This solution is developed to address the unique challenges that brand owners, distributors, manufacturers and retailers face today after years of industry-specific research.
BatchMaster ERP software for fashion in Southeast Asia manages everything from product development through sourcing, demand fulfillment, supply chain handling, production & inventory management, and multichannel distribution support.
One-Stop Solution to All Your Needs
Top Fashion-Specific Features
The features and functionalities have been designed and developed keeping in mind the needs of the industry:
- Color Vs Size Matrix
- Support to GST and other tax related compliance requirements
- Available on-premise & On-Cloud
- Multichannel orders
- 100% inventory accuracy
- Quicker dispatches
- Web-Store Integration
Key ERP Modules for Fashion Industry
- Multichannel Order Management
- Purchase Order Management
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Management
- Batch Picking
- Supplier/ Vendor Management
- Job Work Management
- POS System
- Returns Tracking Management
- Production Planning & Control
- Quote Management
- Advanced Bill of Material (BOM)
- Customer Panel
- Serialization Capabilities and Barcodes Generation
- Dashboards & Reporting
- Bi-directional Lot Traceability and Lot Recall
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Quality Assurance (QA) & Quality Control (QC)
Business Benefits of Fashion ERP System
- Produce items that follow market trends and sell them before your competitors.
- An inventory matrix made specifically for the clothing industry that compares sizes and styles.
- Manage orders from multiple channels - online & offline
- Inventory visibility in real-time across the warehouse
- Advanced BOM functionality reduces the intricacy of the production process and saves time.
- Fast order processing and dispatching
- Auto-replenishment of stock
- Available on Cloud, which means manufacturers get real-time access to key business data
- Support for both internal and contract manufacturing
- Complete inventory accuracy and product visibility at the location level
- Automatic procurement and production support
- Accomplish multi-warehouse competencies.
- Confirm strict adherence to industry rules.
- Dashboards and reports which are user-friendly and useful
- Reduce costs through minimizing waste, maximizing resource use, and controlling inventory
- Increase client satisfaction, loyalty, and repeat business
- Bidirectional traceability from the raw material to the completed product from start to finish
- Improve the manufacturing process' operational effectiveness.
- Forecast sales orders, then translate them into manufacturing orders.
- Utilize the software to simply comply with any legislative obligations, such as GST.
Ms. Nwet Kyu Kyu, Head, IT & project In-chargePremium Distribution, Myanmar
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.